Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Who would have thought?

So, it's super late so this post will be super short. I just really wanted to check in before I went to bed. I was at school from 7:30 this morning until 8:30 tonight. It was a really long day, but it was really quite enjoyable at the same time. My classes were pretty fun today and I got to hang out with a new friend for a bit. So it was really a pretty good day.

The best story of the day is that I joined the LDS sorority. It sounds like something I would never do, but I can't even wait. I'm doing it so that I'll be able to make some friends that I have a lot in common with, so I'm pretty excited about it. Anyways, sorry it's so short. I have early class again tomorrow.

Good night friends. I hope that everything is going well for all of you. I'm doing all riht down here. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to or vent to. :) Have a great day tomorrow!

-Fluffy

3 comments:

CJThatcher said...

Good for you Melissa, way to join the wholesome sorority that doesn't suck.

I'm not gonna lie, It's about 2:10, and as I wrote my short post for tonight I realized that I hadn't seen a post from you today. That was only because I hadn't checked yet, but I was still a bit worried. I'm glad to see you're doing well Melissa :)

Keep up the good work. I'll be in town this weekend, maybe we can hand out.

CJThatcher said...

And of course by hand out I mean hang out. Give me a break, I just did calculus in multiple dimensions :S

Rachel Frost said...

Wow. An LDS sorority? That's so awesome. Who'd have thought?!