Friday, September 26, 2008

(8) Take mine (8)

So today I feel pretty good. I was supposed to do an observation this morning for my intro to music ed class, but practically every school district in the state of Utah has today off because of parent-teacher conferences. So I slept in this morning, and it felt great. I officially got eight hours of sleep, and that hasn't happened for a really long time.

So I'm posting from school again because I'm going to be far away ("My name is Lars.") at some distant cabin tonight. I'm actually pretty excited to go. It's for my LDS sorority, and it's our official retreat. I think it'll be really fun to get to know some of the other girls better. I met this one girl at our activity last week because we were practicing for powder puff, and we were both linemen. That's right, I played some pretty mean football, and she thought I was funny so I'm looking forward to getting to know her a little better. She seemed really nice, so I'll let you know what happens with that one.

So last night I went to see Pirates to get a concert attendance report thing, and I loved it! It was one of the funniest plays I've ever seen, and I knew most of the people in the cast. I've been singing the songs in my head all day. Especially the one's that Mabel sings because she was spectacular. It was a really good play, and I went with a new friend from school again so that made it even better.

Things are going great here. I wish I had more to write about, but I've only been awake for four hours. Sorry about that, I just won't have any more time to post later on. I hope you're all doing well. Oh, and I want to clarify one thing from yesterday's post. I wasn't saying that my teacher says I sound like T he was just saying that I'm trying to sound like T. So yeah, just thought I'd clear that up. So yeah, I hope everything goes well for everyone this weekend. Have a great day.

-Fluffy

1 comment:

Jaron Frost said...

"I wasn't saying that my teacher says I sound like T he was just saying that I'm trying to sound like T."

Oh, I gotcha. Makes sense. :)