Monday, September 22, 2008

(8) I'm singing in the rain (8)

Well today should have been more successful that it was. I give it 2 stars out of five. I really can't remember a time when I've had so much self doubt. Maybe I really should take up a hobby or get a job or something. That would probably make me feel better about a few things. But really, deep down, I know that a job wouldn't help me feel better about anything. I just tell myself that the busier I get, the happier I'll be. It's not true. I'm going to have to figure out some way to fix this problem from the inside out.

I'm just going to go to sleep now. That usually makes me feel better about things. Tomorrow's a new day, and I'll try to be happy about it. Thanks for reading. Tomorrow will be accompanied by a better post because the goal for tomorrow is to have a day that equals a good post. Good luck with things friends. Sorry this post is lacking in a lot of areas. I really do hope things are going well for all of you. Have a great night.

-Fluffy

1 comment:

CJThatcher said...

Oh Melissa, I don't comment here enough. Every night I read your post and I think, "Gee, Melissa's a great girl. I'm really glad that we're friends and I hope that things get better for her. I'm sure she'll pull through this."

But I figured leaving that comment every day could get a little weird. But know I'm thinking about you and hoping that you're doing great. You're excellent Melissa, even if you don't think so. Do what you gotta do, and things are gonna be great- just you wait and see.

(I award myself +5 corny points for using the line "just you wait and see")