Wednesday, September 10, 2008

(8) How lovely are the messengers (8)

So the sad story of the day is that a lot of my awesome goals went out the window today. As you can see it's nearly midnight. My goal for Monday and Wednesday is to be in bed as close to nine as possible, and let's be honest, it's totally my fault that i'm up this late. I chose to hang out with Alan and to stay up later. I'll pay for it tomorrow that's for sure.

Today was a pretty good day though! I talked (like had a real conversation) with some of my new friends which was excellent. I'm starting to kind of find my niche in this whole college world. I guess that it's a little bit easier for me because I have so many classes with the same people both days. The music program is pretty small, and my biggest class, other than choir, is capped at about thirty people. Heck, my college classes are smaller than most of my high school classes were. So it's pretty nice and I like it a lot. Well, except theory, but maybe it will grow on me. We'll see.

Well the new goal for tonight is to be in bed by midnight. There are a lot of thoughts in my mind right now, but I think I'll leave them for later or never we'll see what happens.

have a great night everyone. I hope that everything is going well for you all. I only have a few more days until I get to visit some pretty important people. I pretty much can't even wait. Good luck, friends. Everything is going to work out. I can feel it.

-Fluffy

2 comments:

CJThatcher said...

Hahaha, "but I think I'll leave them for later or never we'll see what happens."

Atta girl Melissa, atta girl. That line just really made me laugh, it's got your name written all over it. Haha, keep up the good work.

Kortney said...

I'm glad you're talking to new friends! And the whole go to bed early thing... it worked for me till this week. I was out late last night :S But, I'm glad things are going better for you. Remember that I am always here for you and that I love you! I really do miss you, and I can't wait to see you soon!