Saturday, September 20, 2008

(8) The Sound is gone forth (8)

So today went pretty well, I think. I got up kind of early and went to have some breakfast at Molly's house. Who knew that Honey Bunches of Oats would be the best cereal of my life? It was pretty spectacular, and it was good to see Katie and Molly before they left again. Food and friends. What could be better than that?

After I got home from that I got the wonderful opportunity to mow the lawn. It wasn't really that bad today because it was overcast, so it wasn't hot and stuff. That made it easier for me to not be grumpy about it. Then I did some other random stuff before my concert, so it was a pretty productive day.

My concert was so awesome. The song that we sang with women's choir was different, but I still liked it. After we sang with the women's choir, the women's choir left and the men came and joined us on stage. It was awesome. We had four weeks to prepare and memorize 3 songs, and we rocked it. I'm pretty sure Dr. Allred is a miracle worker or some kind because it was an amazing experience. Doing college choir is so much different from high school choir. Everyone really wants to be here, and everyone is really trying their best. I love it so far.

After we finished I got to go and sit in the audience with my mom and listen to the U singers. Holy mariah they're amazing. They sing beautifully, and I really hope that I can be in that choir some day. They get to go to Europe, and they sing beautifully. It was just spectacular.

So yeah, my day was pretty good today. After the concert I watched a movie with a two girls from school so that was fun. I was somewhat social today :D Five points for me. So yeah, it was a good day.

Well, I'm pretty tired so I'm heading to bed. Have a great night everyone, and I hope that you're all doing well.

-Fluffy

No comments: