Saturday, September 13, 2008

(8) L is for the way you look at me (8)

So tonight I'm posting with a very special guest. Her name is Katie, and we're friends. I'm posting from Logan which is super awesome, and we're having a great time. We're going to interview Katie tonight. This'll be fun for me as well as for everyone who gets the opportunity to read this.

Melissa: So Katie, how's college life treating you?

Katie: It's just going so great! I love it here. Classes are great, and people are getting more friendly. Or maybe I'm just getting more social. Either way, it's turning out OK.

Melissa: She's lying. She'll get better at this interview as we get farther into it. For now we'll accept her mediocre replies.

Katie: Ok, first off Melissa is a horrible interviewer. Mediocre my foot! You all must keep in mind that it's like one in the morning and Melissa and I ate an entire pizza all by ourselves tonight. Yeah, it's been intense.

Melissa: So Katie, how many boys have hit on you since you've been away to college?

Katie: What is with everyone assuming that boys hit on me? It's only happened like twice hahaha. This is definitely nothing like high school. Boys ignore me. Next question :)

Melissa: Boys definitely don't ignore her, but that aside, onto the next question. What's been your favorite class so far, and why?

Katie: So many to choose from. Behavior Analysis would have to be my favorite though. Besides the fact that my professor is a hard core behavioralist, obviously, the class is pretty awesome. The other day in class we got into a huge debate. It was the class arguing for free will against Cheney arguing that behavior is based on the reinforcement. It was pretty intense. I love it :) The best part though, is that in a week I get my very own rat. That's right. I get my own lab rat to condition. I'm so excited. And even better, it's not a pigeon. I also love my Developmental Psychology class because the professor is awesome :D

Melissa: I would definitely love my classes more if I was taking care of a pet rat. I can see why you really like that class. OK, so now we're going to feed my ego for a minute. For the final question of the interview we're going to ask Katie a really important question. Katie, what is the best part about having me in Logan with you?

Katie: Well obviously, the best part is me getting to shove an entire piece of pizza in my mouth. Jk, although that was pretty fantastic. The best part about having my best friend back with me is...well that's just it. I have my best friend back with me to be a part of my world for a weekend. Plus it saves me a trip down to Salt Lake ;) For one weekend it feels like nothing has changed. It feels like the world is right and everything is how it should be. "She's fun and you're not. She completes you." Story of my life. So now I can be myself for a weekend and it'll be so great. I love having Melissa here. All those in favor of Melissa moving to Logan? That's what I thought, you should just stay here Melissa.

Katie: So this has been pretty fun. I've never posted on a blog before. It's kinda interesting. I don't ever write for an audience...mostly because I never have anything to say. So Melissa, back to you.

Melissa: Thanks, Katie. I think we all really enjoyed hearing from you about your college experience, and me. haha It's been amazing being here in Logan. I love it a lot, and I'm super happy to be here. This was definitely a different post from the previous ones, but I hope it added a little bit more fun to my blog. Good night, friends. I hope that everything is going really well for all of you, and I hope you enjoyed this post. Good luck with everything.

-Fluffy

1 comment:

Jaron Frost said...

Katie! I don't know if you'll read this (maybe Melissa can point you to this comment), but I'm glad to hear you're doing good. Your classes sound really cool. You get your own rat to condition?! How awesome is that! I'm jealous. You should start your own blog, I'm serious. We would read it, and you do too have a lot to say. Even if it's just one thing a day or a week or whatever, we'd like to hear from you... *sniff* We miss you, Katie!