Sunday, September 14, 2008

(8) We didn't start the fire (8)

So tomorrow will officially be post 60 of my entire blogging career. I'm pretty excited about that. It's really not that many, but for me it's pretty cool. Katie says sixty is an odd number, but what does she know? She doesn't even blog ;) Anyways, today was pretty fantastic.

The very best part of today was playing Twister. I'm not usually much of a Twister player, but I thought it would be really fun to join in on the fun tonight. I definitely wasn't the best, but I gave my all every time which felt spectacular. I'm so sore, but it was some of the best fun that I have had in a long time. I'm a relatively competetive person, so that was really fun to challenge people. I won like once, and that felt pretty good. It was great fun, and I loved it a lot!

The second best part was the farmers market. Katie bought me a peach, and it was one of the greatest peaches I've ever eaten. I think that peaches might very well be my very favorite fruit. Speaking of my favorites, I'm starting to learn that there are a few things that I really like and that I really get into. Emperor's New Groove, Heavyweights, peaches, Cafe Rio, quoting funny movies, basketball, and competition in general. There just all things that really make me happy.

Well, I'm super tired so I'm headed to bed. Good night, friends. I hope everything is going well for you all. Sorry for the substanceless post.

-Fluffy

No comments: