Tuesday, September 30, 2008

(8) I'm just out to find the better part of me (8)

75! That's three-quarters of the way to 100. Look at me and my sick math skills.

I really like the line that I used for my title today. I just thought I'd listen to Superman by Five for Fighting, and I heard this line. I liked it a lot.

Today was an interesting day for me at school. I actually got pretty stressed out about some things today, and that hasn't happened to me for quite a while. I went to pre-performance and had to leave for a minute because I was getting so stressed out about everything. I sometimes have mini anxiety attacks, and it got kind of close to that. I haven't had one of those since middle of senior year or so. So it was kind of weird, but I'm all right. The day got better after school so that was good.

Nick invited me to a concert with him, and it was a really good one. I'm starting to really enjoy band and orchestra stuff. And especially orchestra. It's probably because the cello plays in orchestras, and they make me happy.

So yeah, it was an ok day. It started off not so good but turned out all right. Through all of this everything I'm just glad that I know my life is being guided and that I'm being watched out for. Thanks for listening friends. I hope you're all having a great time at college. The boys in Logan have to be if James is cooking. ;) Night, friends, and good luck with all your awesome stuff.

-Fluffy

No comments: