Thursday, September 04, 2008

(8) Do a deer, a female deer. (8)

Well, the plan for tonight was to talk about my sorority experience, but I have an early class again tomorrow, and I'm performing in it, and it's already really late for me to be up. So, the moral of the story is that plans have changed. College has taught me to be flexible, so that's what I'm doing. I'll tell you all about my experience tomorrow night. I'm sorry that I'm such a slacker on this blogaday thing. I apologize.

So, I hope that you're all doing well, and I will sincerely try to make tomorrow's post worth the trip to my page. Have a great night, friends. Good luck with everything!

-Fluffy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to persevere! (I may have spelled that wrong)I'm glad that you're getting involved. I know that I need to. I have a lot of free time. I'm just lazy though. I dropped psych; I'm happy but feeling like I'm a slacker. Just keep swimming. I know that you'll get used to the crazy schedule. We humans have a knack for doing the impossible. Seriously.

P.S. We're coming home to visit!!!