Saturday, September 20, 2008

(8) Uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh (8)

I'm super tired tonight, but I though it would be a good idea to post. It'll kind of make up for the day that I missed a few days ago. So I guess you could say this is kind of my last day of blogaday, but I think I'll also try to keep this up. I really like being able to get on the computers at school and just read about everyone's day. It just makes me feel like I'm still a part of all of that awesomeness, and it makes me feel good.

I went to an institute dance today, and that was good and bad. It was good because it was pretty fun and a few friends came with me. It was bad because I'm still really terrible at the whole social thing. Sometimes I just wish that I could be who I am and that people would accept me for it. It's no big deal though, I talked to a few people about it, and I think that a lot of people are going through pretty much the same thing. This is hard, but it'll smooth out eventually. It's just hard right now.

Anyways, today was a pretty good day, I went to school, tutoring, hung out with some friends, went to the homecoming game, tried to meet people unsuccessfully, and now I'm here posting on my blog. It's been a pretty good day. I even had a normal conversation with someone at school. There's a first time for everything.

Well I'm off to bed. I hope you're all having a great night, and I hope things are going well for you all. Good luck with everything you're doing :)

-Fluffy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
I'm glad that you had a meaningfun conversation with someone. Sometimes I think that I'm spoiled because I have Levi and my other roomies that I can always talk to. I hope that theory is getting better. I know that it's super frustrating sometimes, but you passed calculus, which means you can do anything, right? Hey if you ever want to talk, just call me. I have unlimited minutes after 9 lol.
James Gardner