Wednesday, October 08, 2008

"Did you every say, Billy, I love you?"

So I'm just going to be honest. I'm kind of freaking out right now. I have three midterms tomorrow and a test. Who does that in one day? Oh right... music majors. I'm freaking out because I don't feel prepared for any of them except the test. I'm terrified for the midterms... I'll let you know how they go, but I'm seriously stressing out right now.

Have I always been this prone to stress? Katie would probably know... maybe I'll ask her tomorrow. I know things are going to be all right, but I don't even know if i'll be able to sleep at this point. I'm super tired and I have another long day ahead of me, but i'm kind of going over the edge emotionally right now. I'm having this huge inner turmoil that's been lasting all day. I'm sure that tomorrow at around 12:00 I'll be feeling not stressed anymore. I might not feel good, but I won't be stressed...

All right, enough about that. Things are going to work out all right. I'll study again on TRAX in the morning. The happy thing of the day was that I got to watch the biggest loser :D And Jessica brought me a tasty pizza something for lunch and Matt gave me a carmel. So aside from school today was a pretty good day. So yeah, things are going to be all right. I should have studied more I think, but I'm a little overwhelmed so I think I'll head to bed soon. The goal for tonight is eleven, and the goal for fall break is to get my life back into order. Things that includes are as follows. (Not in any particular order)

1. Get ready for my piano midterm
2. Clean my room like crazy
3. Exercise plan and better eating
4. relax
5. not playing the trumpet
6. observations
7. going to my singles ward activities and church
8. figure out anything else that seems to be not going as well as it could

So yeah, that's my plan for fall break. I might work too depending on how things work out. Things are going well for me. I'm super stressed, but i know that it will all be fine in the end. There are worse things that not getting an A. i just have to keep telling myself that. There are worse things that not getting an A... or a B. Oh man today is a funny today. Well I think I'm starting to let the stress take over this post so i should leave before I start saying weirder things.

Have a great night everyone. I hope you're all doing well. :)

-Melissa

1 comment:

Msmash said...

Billy, I LOVE you!