Sunday, October 12, 2008

(8) Why are there so many songs about rainbows?"

Do you know what time it is? Holy mariah it's 1:20 AM. It keeps getting worse. If I keep heading this way, then by next week I'll be awake until three in the morning for sure. I can't even think when it's this late.

So today I had a really bad attitude about going to all state downtown. All I could think about was my broken button and how I was going to freeze. So we got down there and got into the concert at about six thirty. It was a really spectacular concert. I felt so bad for having a bad attitude because of how good it was. The sound was great, Dr. Allred was awesome, and the choir was just outstanding. I absolutely loved it. My favorite song was the gospel piece they sang at the very end. I wanted to get up and improvise too. Tomorrow I'm going to try that out and see how it goes. I have a pretty "sweet" sounding voice so I'm not sure that gospel is right for me, but it would be SO cool if it was. It was awesome and i loved it.

Tonight was really fun. I spent a lot of time with people that I really care about, and that made it super. I wouldn't trade today for anything, and I'm so glad that i got to spend it with so many amazing people. So thanks to all the awesome people out there that made my day extra special.

I hope that everyone is having a really great weekend. Tomorrow's going to be a spectacular day. I hope everything is going well for you all. Night.

-Fluffy

Quote of the day: "If I do just a little more every day..." -unknown

No comments: