Saturday, October 11, 2008

(8) Makin' banana pancakes (8)

It's officially 1:00 AM. I think that this could be the latest I've ever posted before. Maybe I'll go back and look, but probably not. It's kind of late. Today was a pretty good day. It was SO hard to go to school this morning. I only had two classes and one of them was choir. I did have a midterm in theory though, so i kind of had to go. I don't think that I'm brave enough to skip school anyway lol So my midterm went pretty well I think. I sure hope it went well, and I guess I'll know soon after fall break.

Fall break... is a glorious thing. There's something really really spectacular about knowing that I don't have classes next week. It will be such a good time to catch up on sleep and stuff. I can't even wait. I have some plans that I posted two posts ago I think. Hopefully I'll stick to them and I won't be too lazy over this break.

Today was a really good day, and I'm glad that I had the opportunity to live it. I'm really trying to improve some things, and today was filled with a lot of steps forward and a few steps back. It's to be expected ;)

Oh how wonderful it will be tomorrow to eat a chocolate chip pancake. I've been wanting one of those for quite a few days now, and I think tomorrow is the day to have one. Good night, friends. I really hope that you all have a great weekend! Much love.

-Fluffy

So I know I've used that title before, but I really want a pancake so I'm using it again.

No comments: