Tuesday, October 07, 2008

(8) Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket (8)

I was going to write something deep and inspiring today, but I'm really just not feeling it today. I feel like there are some things that I could really be doing better at though. I mean last night I only got 5 and a half hours of sleep. Most people are pretty good at living off of that, but it's just not good for me. When I don't get enough sleep, it tends to throw off a lot of things that I've worked hard to be good at. The goal tonight is eleven, and that will get me 7 hours of sleep which is pretty good. It's hard having really early classes and commuting. It's so easy to stay up late and so hard to get up early. I know I've said it before, but I really want to work on getting enough sleep. Because when I get enough sleep focusing and doing all sort of other things is just easier.

I did have a really good day today though. My midterm today wasn't so bad, and I feel like I did pretty well on it. And on the way home on TRAX I talked with some friends and that was pretty fun. They think I'm funny. haha Then I got to hang out with Alan and watch The Biggest Loser. I love that show.

So yeah, it was a good day today. The quote of the day is from my EFY director a few years ago. "Never forget who you are." I'm going to put a little plug in for that one too. We're all pretty important people trying to do pretty important things. And the easiest way to do those things is to remember who we are and why we're doing the things that are important to us.

I hope you're all doing well. Have a super good day tomorrow at school. I still think about all of you a lot and I hope and pray that you're doing well. I'm still here ready and willing to talk if you ever need someone. Have a great night.

-Fluffy

1 comment:

Rachel Frost said...

I love you, Melissa. Seriously. You're just one of the most book people I've ever met. (Book is a good thing, promise!) And I miss you too. Mwah!