Monday, October 13, 2008

(8) Quando Quando Quando (8)

Hello there, friends. I have some bad news. Well I guess it could be good news depending on how you feel about my writing. ;) I think that I am officially announcing that I won't be posting every day anymore. I still feel a little undecided about it, but I think it's a good idea for me right now. It kind of makes me feel sad to think about though, but it'll be an opportunity for me to post when I really feel like posting and I'll be able to get some other things done that are a bit more important at this point. I've been slacking on some things, and I think this will help. I won't be writing every night, but I'll still write pretty frequently. Hmmm I didn't think I'd feel so bad about this. It'll be all right though.

It's funny, I didn't really think that I enjoyed blogging quite as much as I do. There's just something really great about writing down what you feel and reading what other people feel. It's sort of a way of binding people together. I like that it's been a really great way of hearing about how other people are doing while they're far away at college. It's nice to reflect on myself as well as read about other people. Blogging is good.

So yes. Today was an interesting day for me. Fall break is turning out...differently than I would like. I'll be working a bit more than I thought, but the money is definitely needed right now. So it'll be good for me and it'll keep me productive. You know that commercial where the girl says that she hasn't had a day off since the fourth grade? I feel like that sometimes lol It's not a bad thing, but it's kind of true. I did get a nap in today though and I went to family home evening. So that was pretty fun. It was a good day. Different that I expected, but still good.

I hope that you're all doing really well tonight. I'm still not sure that I'm ready to let go of this every day thing. I don't always say spectacular things every post, but I still feel like it's helping me in some way. We'll just have to wait and see what happens :) Have a great night, friends.

-Fluffy

No comments: