Saturday, October 04, 2008

(8) I feel the earth move under my feet (8)

So today was a pretty interesting day for me. I had to wake up super early. That was pretty terrible actually. And I thought I'd get a nap before conference, but that definitely didn't happen. So I watched conference and then I went to work. Work was all right today, and it was good to see everyone that I haven't seen for a few weeks.

So today I just feel good. This morning I didn't feel so good, but conference helped me out a lot on that one. There were a lot of things said that I really needed to hear. It sort of gave me that push I needed. Alan just called me to invite me to go to conference with him!! I am so excited! I know it's probably strange, but I was really wanting to actually go to a session of conference this time. I've never been you know...

That just made my day so much brighter. I hope that you're all doing well. Remember I'm always here if you want or need someone to talk to. Good night, friends.

-Fluffy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
I've been a bad student these last few days, so catch up has required a dry spell in my blog reading. I'm glad that you're doing well. The whole conference thing is great. I've got to say that I'm a person who doesn't get "homesick." I just miss friends and have gone home to see people. Today I got a little homesick. Conference from my computer, while awesome, just isn't the same as seeing it with people. Brad is here with his girlfriend, and while they're both really faithful, they didn't really want to watch the second session until later, so I watched it by myself. I really really really wished that I could've gone home to be with my family. When I say I don't get homesick, it's not even a good thing. It's not because I'm such a strong person, it's simply my lack of appreciation for how great my homelife is. Well I love you and it's makes me so happy whenever I hear about something great that happens for you. Keep up the good work because it always pays off.
your friend,
James