Friday, August 22, 2008

Wow, three days in a row. That's a new record for me. It's a pathetic record, but a record nonetheless. This will probably be a relatively short post tonight. I have a theory test pretty early tomorrow morning. Like I said before, it's just placement, but I'm still worried. A few friends came over today to hang out and watch a movie, and that was nice. Tyrel was there and he helped me with some theory stuff which I appreciated greatly! It was really nice of him to sit down and answer some of the questions that I had. It really made me feel a lot better about taking the test.

So yeah, today was pretty eventless. I did go and see Brother Coleman today. He also made me feel a lot better about things. I really miss seeing him all the time. I think that the thing that I love about him the most is that he genuinely cares for people. I want to try and be more like that. I want to be someone that everyone loves because they feel important every time they talk to me. Brother coleman just genuinely cares about people. That's definitely something that I really admire about him.

So the reason I went to go and see Brother coleman was to get some pictures from seminary. It was so cool! I think I got like 150 pictures from the school year including both pass the bucks. You know, I said that I've never really been into scrapbooking, but I think that I'm starting to get into pictures and slideshows. I'm making a madrigal slideshow on my new laptop. It's so fun! I got like 1300 pictures from some CD's Molly let me put on my computer. It's crazy, and they're all madrigal pictures.

So I'm definitely making two slideshows. I'm making a madrigal slideshow- it's super awesome, and then I think that I'll make a slideshow of the rest of my life as a senior. I'll probably try and bring a copy of the madrigal one to Molly so she can see it, and a few other people will probably want to watch it as well. I'm pretty excited about it, and it's something that I really enjoy. So, I may not be a scrapbooking type girl, but I can still be a memory preserving type girl. :D

Anyways, I've got that early test and I wrote for a lot longer than I expected to. Good night to everyone. I still miss my far away friends, so I hope that everything is going well with you all. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. Good luck friends.

-Fluffy

1 comment:

CJThatcher said...

Yay for Melissa writing three days in a row, atta girl.

That's excellent that you got to go see Coleman. He's one of my favorite people in the world. I need to stop by sometime and grab those pictures too.

I'm glad you're doing well Melissa. I know you won't get this till after you've taken the test, but good luck on the test. Hooray for Melissa.