Sunday, August 31, 2008

(8) All by myself (8)

I don't really have too much to say tonight. It was a relatively uneventful day. I suppose that it's probably my fault that a lot of my days are uneventful lately. Maybe I need to do something fun and exciting tomorrow. We'll see what happens. It's kind of late, and I'm really quite tired, but I really wanted to check in and let everyone know that things are going all right.

I got to hang out with my uncle tonight. I haven't done that for a really long time, and I've really missed him. He actually, in his humorous way, made me feel a little better about stuff. He doesn't know that he helped, but he did. I appreciate when things like that happen. He's one of those people that I really care about, and I know that he cares about me too.

Anyways, I really just don't know what to write about tonight, so I'm headed to bed. Have a great night everyone. For my far away friends, I miss you. For my close friends, I hope everything is going well. Good night.

-Fluffy

No comments: