Saturday, August 23, 2008

Emotional Graph

So for the past few days I've been making a graph in my head about how I feel about going to school. I decided that today was somewhere in the middle of terrified and excited. I'm happy to say that I haven't been to either extreme yet. I haven't been completely terrified or completely excited to start school. I was going to draw a graph in paint, but I didn't. Maybe I'll do that for my next post. So, instead of showing you a graph, I'll just put it on a scale of 1-10 for now. This method definitely isn't as affective, but it'll suffice. 1 is toward the terrified/sad side and 10 is excited.

So, the day that everyone left I was at about a 2. That was a pretty rough day on the going to school scale. The day after I was feeling a lot better. I would probably place me emotions for day 2 at about a 7 or so. I wasn't completely over being terrified or completely over the fact that I had no friends, but I was happy about it. My feelings went up and down for a few days and then Friday when I took the theory test and found out that I no longer had a class with Alan, I was back down to a 3 or 4. Today I feel a bit higher, but still kind of in the middle. I'm not really terrified anymore. I feel like I got past that part when I met new people at the theory test. I think that proved to myself that I can do this. Althought, riding TRAX could scare the pants off of anyone, but that's another story for another day. ;) Anyways, I'm excited though. I think that terrified has turned into nervousness, and so I feel excited and nervous about starting school. Actually, the more I think about it right now, the better I feel. I know that it's right for me, so I'm ready. I think... haha. I'll let you know how I feel in about a day or two.

It's really interesting to evaluate my emotions on a certain subject. I just think it's funny to see how different days make me feel differet ways. I guess that's one thing that I really appreciate about this blog. I get to take some time at the end of the day and evaluate how I felt about things. I definitely don't write about everything that I feel and think, but it's good to be able to write about a few things. Sometimes, I really don't want to write because I feel like I have nothing wrothwhile to say, which may or may not be true, but I still feel better about the way things went when I sit down and evaluate it. It's nice to take some time and write about my day. It's not always interesting, but it's still always me.

Well good night friends. Good luck with everything you're doing.

-Fluffy

No comments: