Tuesday, August 19, 2008

(8) So you had a bad day (8)

So, I have good news and I have bad news.

I personally believe that bad news should always go first. So...

The bad news is that my friends are all officially gone as of today. I can't even think about Katie without tearing up. I know. I'm lame. So sue me. It's been about eight hours since she's been gone...

There is good news though. I felt so terrible that Katie left me that I went to buy a new shirt and some headbands for school. So, now I'll look super cute for the first day of school. Yay! It was a relatively cheap shirt too. That made it double great. Oh, and I got my hair cut. I love it.

I never thought that shopping would ever make me feel better, but it did.

So, what's the moral of the story?
I'll feel better in about a month. Right now, I feel abandoned, scared, and sad. I do look cute though so that's good news...

Good luck friends. To those of you who are very very far away. I miss you, and good luck.

-Fluffy

1 comment:

CJThatcher said...

Yay for Melissa. I'm sorry that Katie ran out on you, that's pretty low. I'd never do something like that to you.

Oh, wait. My bad.

I hope you're doing well Melissa. Good luck in everything. If you're ever super bored or lonely, chances are I'm pretty bored and lonely too, so send me a text. Haha, have a nice day Melissa.