Wednesday, August 20, 2008

(8) Days go by (8)

So, I'm not necessarily joining the blogaday, but I think that I might try. It'll be kind of fun to see the rollarcoaster ride of emotions that the first few weeks of college will bring. I'm not making any promises, but I am going to try and write every day for a month. Go me!

I feel better today. My family is pretty happy about that. I wasn't the nicest person yesterday. My bad on that one. Today was definitely better though, and I'm sure my family is glad that my depression was but a small moment.

It's still really weird that everyone is gone, but I'm adjusting. I miss them all like crazy! But it's getting better. We get to go up on the thirteenth for the football game that we'll win. ;) That'll be fun. OK, so that's the understatement of the year. I can't even breathe I'm so happy about it! It'll be great to see everyone again, so I really hope that it works out that we can go down.

Anyways, new subject. I'm doing some math tutoring. Can you believe it? Who would have thought that I would ever tutor anyone in math. I'm helping a lady in my ward because she decided to go back to school to become an RN. It's pretty fun to be able to help her with her homework, and I feel like I'm doing something worthwhile. So, it's fun.

I think that's the only thing going on in my life right now. I'm also studying for my theory placement test on Friday. I'm so scared! I know that it's just a placement exam, so I can't fail, but there's still a huge part of me that wants to do well. So, I've been studying pretty hard for that this week. I'm also practicing two songs that I'll sing for a choir audition as well as an audition for a private vocal coach. It's pretty exciting stuff, but it's still really intimidating. I'm scared for the test, and I'm nervous and kind of excited for the auditions. I'm sure you'll hear about how they go. :D

Well, I hope that everyone is doing well tonight. This blogaday thing is kind of new to me, so if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Keep smiling everyone. And once again, to all of you who are far far away, I still miss you. Good luck with everything you're doing.

-Fluffy

No comments: