Wednesday, August 27, 2008

(8) Feels Like Today (8)

You know, I might have used this title already too. Maybe I should listen to some new songs so that I have more titles to pick from... we'll see how that goes. So today started out well, turned bad, and then got awesome. It was kind of an odd day. I think that these days in school will be harder for me because I have longer breaks. I still have no friends, and so these breaks feel like years. It's OK though, I'm sure that it will get better.

The very best thing about today was definitely institute. I loved it! I'm so excited to have this New Testament class. For reals, it's amazing. There's only like 10 people in the class that I'm taking, but I love it. I'm really thinking about joining the sorority, but we'll see what happens.

I only felt like crying three times today, and that's just because I was feeling all sad for myself. I got over that pretty quickly and tried to make new friends, so that was fun and hard. I think that the most important things for me to do are to go into each day with a positive attitude and to smile as much as possible. When I smile I don't get too up tight and worried, so I think smiling is good for me when I get stressed out. Anyways, I'm super tired and I have early class tomorrow. Have a great night, friends. I miss you all. Good luck with school.

-Fluffy

No comments: