Friday, August 22, 2008

(8) You're gonna want this back (8)

This post is going to be relatively short. Today was my test, and it went pretty well. Aside from being stressed about the test, I was also pretty stressed about meeting new people. I just haven't ever really thought of myself as being someone who was very good at meeting new people, but I wasn't entirely correct. I did meet a few new people, and I felt pretty good about it. I was surprised by how well I could carry on a conversation with two of them in particular. I think that most of the people are looking for friends just like me, so it felt good to be able to talk to a few people. One girl even spiratically hugged me because she was so glad that she found someone else who was going into music education. That was the funniest thing of the day. That and watching Nick sing the fight song with the marching band. So good.

So, I think that I'll be all right. It'll still be hard for the first little while because it's so new, but today made me feel better about it. Kind of... I know that I'll be ok now, so that's good news. Anyways, I'm fading fast, so I'll let you know how tomorrow goes. Good night friends. I hope things are going well for all of you.

-Fluffy

No comments: