Tuesday, November 25, 2008

(8) I would walk 500 miles (8)

Well I'm writing today because I have nothing better to do. I'll start working on my theory soon, but I don't think it's going to take me three hours... My class was cancelled, and for that I am grateful. But I don't know what to do with myself. I'm meeting with my adviser at one and it is now 10:42. That's still a long ways away. So I'll write here. I'm getting ever closer to 100 posts. I'm sure that no one but me thinks that's pretty exciting, but when it's post 100 you'll all know ;)

Today has been just a really dandy day. I played pretty well for my French Horn playing test, and yesterday I kept myself at a relatively solid A in my online class. I'm not sure that I'll be able to keep it up for the final, but I'm doing my very best. And I finally picked a song for my keyboarding recital. It's in two weeks so I hope I have time to make it beautiful. I'm playing a very beautiful arrangement of Silent Night. I think it'll be a lot of fun. I won't get the extra credit for having it memorized, but I'll play something :D

The best part of today was being a spy. Jessica and I were coughing spies during our break. It was pretty fun.

I am so so so excited for Thanksgiving break. Just thinking about pumpkin pie makes me hungry. It'll be a really good weekend to just do whatever I want. I think that I'm going to go to the little volleyball tournament that my ward is having. I asked for work off so I could go, and now I just have to be brave. Sometimes playing games (especially sports) with boys isn't very fun. But I told myself that if I go I'm just going to have fun and do my best. I haven't played for quite a while, but I love volleyball. I'm just scared some huge boy is going to spike it in my face. Wouldn't that be terrible? I keep envisioning it in my head over and over. Scary. But really, it should be a fun thing for Saturday. I'll let you know if my face gets torn off by a volleyball. Hopefully nothing that traumatic happens, but you never know.

Well I've now wasted about 8 minutes writing this post, so I guess I'll do some theory. Boo theory. Have a spectacular day everyone!

-Fluffy

No comments: