Wednesday, November 12, 2008

(8) This is just a dream (8)

I wish I could sing like Carrie Underwood. I've been watching the CMA awards for the past little while. She was the best. No battle. My mom just told me she's the female vocalist of the year, and I'm not too surprised. She rocks.

So it's been a pretty long time since I've written on this blog of mine. Nine days according to Katie. ;) I'm doing really quite well with this whole school thing. There are still things that I need to do better, but I'm trying. I'm making friends, and I'm even doing something with a few of them this weekend. I wasn't sure that I'd ever have friends at school, but I'm happy that I do. They're great.

I kind of want to write for the next 5 days in a row so that I can get to 100 posts. I'm not sure that I'll do it, but the 100th post on this blog is going to be a pretty spectacular one. I might even draw balloons on paint and post them here. We'll see what happens.

Life is good and things are going well. That definitely doesn't mean that there aren't hard days, but it means that those days are fewer and less significant. I hope you're all doing well and that things are going great for you. Good luck with school, work, or whatever you're doing these days.

-Fluffy

P.S. Shout out to Katie. Good luck with your tests! You'll be great!

No comments: