Sunday, December 14, 2008

(8) All I want for Christmas is you (8)

I haven't written here for a while, but I feel like I want to tonight. I'm feeling... thoughtful tonight. I have some time before I need to start studying for my final on Tuesday so I thought I'd stop by and write. Sometimes it's nice to just write for me. Not because I have a final paper due or a chart to make for something, but just because I feel like writing. My grammer isn't super great when I write here, but I feel all right about that.

Today was a day mixed with all sorts of emotions and feelings. Stuart's farewell meeting was awesome, then I had a near anxiety attack at his house because of all the people, then I made a new friend at church, then I ate my favorite dinner, then I thought about some more difficult things, and now I'm writing to try and forget about the difficult things. My day has been filled with all sorts of ups and downs. My tiredness is probably adding to the more down areas, but all in all it's been a pretty good day.

I'm going to be honest. Sometimes I don't always say everything I want to say on this blog because I know other people read it, but I guess that's probably a good thing. But for the sake of the post, it's been a pretty good day.

So I have my finals coming up this week. I'm feeling pretty good about most of them, so hopefully I'll do well. I also have juries. Those could either be really terrifying or kind of fun depending on how I feel on Tuesday. I'm hoping that it'll lean more towards the fun side. But we'll see what happens.

I know that what I'm doing is what I'm supposed to be doing. Do I always think that it's spectacular? Not always. But I'm happy to report that I am pretty happy with my life right now. Well, I'm off to study. Wish me luck.

-Fluffy

1 comment:

Katie Ann said...

I love you Melissa. You'll do great this week. Juries will be way fun and you'll do so well. Let me know if you need anything.