Thursday, December 18, 2008

(8) Big girl (you are beautiful) (8)



Today is post 100! This may be a bit over the top, but I don't really care. I'm having fun with my blog today. I've been thinking a lot about what I would put for post 100 and so I looked at activities you can do for 100 day in school. But none of them really seemed to fit into the blogosphere. So instead I'm just going to list some things about myself. Lame? Probably. Am I going to do it anyway? Yes.

10 Things that make me happy... (no particular order)

1. Balloons
2. Happy Children
3. Music
4. Boys that like girls for who they are and not what they look like
5. Sugar Free pudding and jell-o jigglers
6. dance parties
7. Breaks from school
8. Playing Games
9. Winning Games
10.The Rain

3 Things I love...

1. Family
2. Friends
3. The Gospel

12 Songs or artists that I like right now...

a) Hairspray (almost all of the songs)
b) Big girl you are beautiful by Mika
c) Rascal Flatts (all of their songs)
d) Try a little tenderness by Michael Buble
e) Colbie Cailet
f) Carrie Underwood
g) Daughter of a King
h) Steadfast and Immovable
i) So close from Enchanted
j) Bella's Lullaby from Twilight
k) The Mo Tab
j) BYU Men's Choir

5 Things I don't like...

1. Cottage Cheese
2. Anxiety
3. Snow
4. Stupid boys
5. Shopping for Clothes

5 fun goals that I have...

1. Go somewhere cool and do humanitarian work
2. Sky Dive
3. Eat something exotic while being somewhere exotic
4. Go on a road trip with friends
5. River Raft

3 Serious goals I have...

1. Be a wife and mom
2. Go on a mission if it's right for me
3. Join the Mo Tab

Top 5 Movies...

1. Heavyweights
2. Emperor's New Groove
3. Enchanted
4. Hairspray
5. The Goofy Movie

Top 4 TV shows...

1. Iron Chef America
2. Biggest Loser
3. Food Network Challenge
4. What Not To Wear

Well that's probably enough. I could go for 100 but I don't think anyone would enjoy reading that many things about me. ;) That was fun! I hope that the 100th post lived up to everyone's expectations. It certainly lived up to mine. I had a lot of fun writing those lists and making that picture. Now I need to go study.

Have a great night, everyone. Happy 100th post day!

-Fluffy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
I enjoyed your lists. They were inspirational. I especially liked the jello jigglers. They're basically delicious. I really love you, and you're a great friend. You may not realize it, but everyday you're getting that much closer to the best you. It's not about feeling like you're changing the world, just knowing that you do. Love ya girl.
James

M-smash said...

lol. You can at lesst check off eating something exotic and I think that going to an asian restaurant counts as being somewhere exotic...

:)

M-smash said...

shoot. I spelled "least" wrong.

Katie Ann said...

I loved your 100th post Melissa :) You're fantastic. And we need to go on a road trip this summer. Somewhere. Please? My mom went on exotic vacations both summers my dad was on his mission. She totally told me to go. So we need to get on that :D Merry Christmas!