Friday, October 13, 2006

Holy Crapamolli

All right so really I have no idea how you spell crapamolli so that was a complete guess on my part.

So I kind of like this blogger thing. I'm such a follower. I thought to myself today...self...everyone else has a blog so why don't you? So I made one. Wow I'm going to work on being more of an individualist. Anyway so today I think I'll pick a random subject to talk about. How about singing.

All right so singing is a huge part of my life. I love it. I practically drink in the joy of singing. I don't know where I'd be without the happiness singing brings me. So often in this blog of mine I will tell stories. You might not want to read said stories, but I will write them.

Story #1

So one time, I was downstairs singing my heart out. I love to sing opera when I'm all alone, it makes me feel...sort of like Christy from Phantom of the Opera. So I was singing this, what I thought to be lovely, music. And all of a sudden I hear a slight shrill coming from the top of the stairs. Who is it? It's my mother. And what does she say? Not, "wow Melissa you sound lovely you should sing opera more often." No. She says, "Melissa are you OK down there?" Wow I didn't think I sounded that bad. HAHA So I just laughed and went on my merry way.

Music is amazing. I am really glad that I have it in my life. Although, I'll never be as musically knowledgeable as Molly. I swear that girl knows every band in the world. I could probably ask her about some random band from Bolivia and she'd know what I was talking about. She's a stud. That's why we're best friends. She's a stud, I'm not. She completes me.

I still really like it. I really like singing more than I do listening though. I like to try new things and experiment. I guess I really like it because there's no right or wrong answer. It's not like math or science where everything has to be exact. It's totally free. Open to new ideas. I mean really, look at how much music has changed over the years. And think about it...if you miss a note, you can finish the song just fine. If you miss a numer in a math problem, you're basically doomed. You might as well have not even started the problem. Wow that sounded really cynical didn't it? Oh well, that's what high school will do to you. :D

Well Molly needs to see this mad action before she goes to clean her room so, this is Fluffy signing off.

2 comments:

M-smash said...

Genius. Pure genius.

What more can I say?

-moll doll

PS can I link you to my page?

fabiano said...

[I practically drink in the joy of singing]LOL! nice. I'll use that one.