Monday, October 30, 2006

FAVORITES!

So I’ve decided that I can’t really think of anything to write. So I’m going to talk about my favorite things.

Favorite things:

#1 My Family

I love my Family. I don’t know where I would be without them. They’re so supportive. My Mom is just amazing. She’s always there and she knows exactly what to do. I mean, when I had my anxiety attack thing a while ago, she knew what to do. And when I’m sick she knows that I just need some rest and chicken noodle soup and I’ll be better in no time. I just love my family. I love them more than words can express. My little sister is really easy to get along with. Sometimes we fight, but most of the time we get along pretty well. The very first day I got my licence, I took my sister to a movie. We had so much fun! My Mom was worried, but it all worked out all right. And my Dad is just amazing. He’s such a great Dad. He’s a really excellent breakfast maker. His egg mcmuffins make my heart sing because of how good they are! So I just love my family. They’ll always be there and that just gives me a certain comfort knowing that I’ll always have them to rely on.

#2 Friends!

Friends are so much fun! I have way too many to name them all and say happy things about them. Without friends, life would be no fun! I would have no parties to go to, no one to talk to when I was lonely, and no one to laugh hysterically with when I need a good laugh. I just love friends and I’m really glad that all of my friends are so good at keeping their standards high. I love being able to feel comfortable with my friends because we all talk about appropriate things. HOORAY GOOD, CLEAN FUN!

#3 Singing

I’ve already told you how much I love to sing, but I guess I’ll tell you again. It’s my passion. THE END.

#4 Guitar Hero

Wow, do I love that game. It makes me feel like a rock star! It’s so cool when you get an amazing note streak or a really high percent. You just feel cool. End of story.
Well I have to go now so I’ll finish this list later when I think of more favorites!

This is Fluffy signing off! Peace out.

4 comments:

Combat Kyle said...

Indeed, its been a while since your last post. I liked it. Inspiring, and all your favorites are definately true...dang, did I spell that right? definitely? yeah, i dunno. Molly'll probably crush me if she sees it mispelled again :P My bad, I forget. Oh yeah...misspelled? dang....

Overall, can't wait for more. Oh, and Saturday is going to rock. w00t

Heidi said...

melissa! you are amazing! :D! so whats up?!

Fluffy said...

Haha Hey Heidi!! I LOVE YOU! You make my heart sing. Not a lot is up how about with you?

M-smash said...

I saw that Kyle....and since we're so tight...

I'll let it slip...