Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ask Away

So it's been a really really long time since I last posted. I've just been busy and when I wasn't busy, I slept. So anyways life's been pretty crazy lately. I've been singing, going to school, going to work, and doing homework pretty much every day. So I've been a little stressed trying to fit everything into my schedule. I'm hardly ever home, but my family understands. And I'm falling behind with my homework, but a few study parties here and there will solve that problem. I really love all the performances that we do though. As hard as it is to fit it in to my schedule sometimes, I'm really going to miss performing all the time. I really like it. Even when it's hot and sweaty and my throat hurts, afterwards I always feel good. Plus I just really love singing.

So I don't really have anything to say, so if you have any questions that you would like to ask me just post them on the comments and I'll answer them (probably.) That sounds like a fun adventure. :D

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Why are you so cool? lol

The Warrior said...

Do you fear death?

What do you believe will happen to you when you die?

Do you believe in war?

If you were being physically attacked, would you want a guy to interfere?

Do you believe in Bigfoot?

Kortney said...

Melissa, i really wanna ask... I've been thinking way too much and i want to know your honest opinion... (you do know who/what i am talking about right?)